The purpose of RPNA is to build an inclusive and thriving community through...
1. ADVOCACY- to provide a strong voice for residents on issues that will benefit our entire community.
2. COMMUNITY BUILDING - to bring our culturally diverse and mixed-income community together.
3. COMMUNICATION - So much is happening in Regent Park! It's important to keep residents informed.
As members of Regent Park Neighbourhood Association, we seek to be:
1. INCLUSIVE, welcoming the diversity of our neighbourhood and ensuring that our most vulnerable members are not overlooked.
2. CONSTRUCTIVE, listening carefully to all viewpoints and speaking respectfully when our opinions differ.
3. ACTION-ORIENTED, committed to projects that will bring benefit to our neighbourhood.
4. TRUSTWORTHY, handling both our resources and our decision-making with transparency.